Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cards!!

I have not stamped in forever. Seriously it has been 2 or 3 years. I maybe have stamped a single card here and there in that time, but probably not because I know I've made several cards with my cricut instead. Anyway, a friend recently asked me to make an assortment of cards for her. I made 4 each of 10 different cards. Some are designs I made years ago and just remade them. Others are designs I never made before.

The only bad thing about starting to stamp again is it makes me want to buy more stamps. Sigh...

Well, here's the 10 cards and I am on to sewing, because I have 3 sewing projects that need to be done before Christmas.













(all stamps, except one, cardstock, and most accessories are Stampin' Up!).
(sorry about the color and clarity of the images. I scanned them instead of taking pictures of them).

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! some of the cards do look familiar but all are very nice.

    ReplyDelete