Sunday, November 13, 2011

Long time no post

It's been a while. I have no excuse. Well maybe I do. Been working on lots of stuff... scrapbooking, cooking good food for my family, we got a new puppy (I should post pictures), and we redid the school room. When I worked on it this last summer I was very excited about it. I am still very excited about it. I wish I would have thought of this 7 years ago. Well, I have it now and it's a lot less stressful to spend time in this room than it used to be. Here's some pictures.

Before: Chaos




After: Organized




I bought the cabinets and painted them all in one weekend and Kevin and I installed them the next weekend. I thought we could just go in to Menards or Home Depot and buy countertops off the shelf. Not so. We had to order them and wait for them. The room would have been finished much quicker if that hadn't been the case. So school stuff and most of my craft stuff all in one room and organized and behind closed doors. It's a nice feeling.


I am working on stamping some cards now and I am going scrapbooking this weekend so some more posts might be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment