Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Pinterest

I saw this cute bird nest necklace in Pinterest. Here is the link to the original tutorial: http://livelaughandphotograph.blogspot.com/2011/06/bird-nest-necklace-tutorial.html

I thought it was so adorable that I just had to make one. I have wanted some kind of jewelry to represent my three boys ever since Little Brother was born. I ran out to Joann's this afternoon and picked up all the supplies. Everything was on sale and cost probably less than $10. I also have enough to make more than one necklace.... well, at least the "charm" part. I'll have to buy more necklaces. I bought a string of "pearls", 20 gauge wire, jump rings and one necklace. It probably took less than 15 minutes to make. That's all you need.

Here's my version:

No comments:

Post a Comment