Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sharing a Scrapbook layout

Since I switched to digital scrapbooking I am constantly amazed at all the cool things that can be done with a page.  In September when I was at SpragueFest (I should post about that), I watched over someone's shoulder while she made this way cool "part photo, part sketch" layout.  She directed me to the tutorial she used and I made a layout like it... and then another, and then another.  It is such a cool technique I know I will use it over and over.  You can find the original tutorial here.  If you have Photoshop Elements you can use a levels adjustment layer on step 4 to achieve that look rather then the curves (which is only in Photoshop CS).  Here is my layout:




Now go may your own amazing layout.  I can't wait to see what you make.  :)

1 comment: