Saturday, February 18, 2012

Digital Poster Design

So this week I started a Poster Design class at Jessica Sprague dot com. I have taken several classes at Jessica Sprague and I have loved them all. For the most part they have been digital scrapbooking related classes. Some I have kept up and done well... others I still haven't finished the class and it's been a year and a half. The poster design class is a little bit different. We're still using photoshop, but it's different in that we're not using pictures. It still can be personal and I am sure pictures can be incorporated in some situations.

So there have been three lessons so far this week and of course I am behind. Life is crazy. I have one lesson done and here it is:




Apparently alphabet posters are all the rage. It's cute. I enjoyed making it. The next two lessons are a bit more complex. Not sure when I'll get to them (or the nine lessons that haven't happened yet), but I will post them when I get them done.

If you are interested in photoshop or digital scrapbooking, check out Jessica Sprague dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment