Friday, December 10, 2010

One more thing...

I have been having a ball with vinyl and my cricut.  I decorated my fireplace mantle for Christmas and Valentine's day last year (still need to do that this year).  I've personalized my kids' bedroom doors.  When I got my lap top I knew I had to 'bling' it a bit.    Anyway, there are many ways I could have decorated it and I may change it, but this is what I went with for now....



I used Everyday Paper Dolls and Gypsy wanderings.

I also made some laptop bling for my FIL and his wife and my SIL and a niece (another one with a unique name).  Sadly, though, I do not have pictures of those.

My next project is Christmas cards to hand out when we go Christmas caroling at a nursing home next Saturday.  Then I have to do Christmas gift tags.  Hopefully I will get it all done.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are crazy for vinyl. I ordered a bunch of different colors after our retreat and need to start cutting stuff out. You're inspiring me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete